Senior Care agencies play a crucial role in improving the quality of life for those who are not chronically ill, yet require some type of supervision and assistance. The 2000 Census reported that the current year value of companion services is estimated at $6.4 billion and is expected to increase up past $8 billion as the Baby Boomer generation continues to age. Here are some compelling statistics:
- Seniors prefer to stay in the comfort of their own home; it is called “Aging in Place”.
- The U.S. Census Bureau concluded that “The elder population is becoming the fastest growing segment of our country”.
- 75% of “Baby Boomers” are approaching retirement age.
- By the year 2010 the U.S. population of those aged 65 or older will be 35 million strong.
- A vast majority of adult children live several hundred miles away from their parents, which makes providing assistance extremely difficult.
- As medical technology advances, so does an individuals life expectancy.
- Entrepreneur Magazine boasted that “Senior care was the hottest franchise idea for the year 2004”. They also explained that “Senior opportunity is only in its first inning, and dramatic explosive growth is still to come in the decade ahead”.
There are several ways to get into the Eldercare/ Homecare business; start your own, buy an agency, or pay a lot of money to a franchise organization. Each has its own pro’s and con’s, but here we will focus on two; starting your own (with a little help!) and buying into a franchise.
Very few of us work for the pure joy of it; most of us actually work to earn a living, and hopefully salt a little of it away for retirement and a rainy day. Over the next few pages you will see a cost comparison between buying into a franchise organization, or starting your own Home Care agency with assistance from Home Care Seminars. The difference between the two is quite simple; money! A lot of it! Both upfront and years into the future! Money that can go into your pocket, or into a franchisors pocket.
In our week long seminar you will learn how to start and run your own Home Care agency. I, along with my staff, will share with you over 42 years of hard learned lessons, inside industry knowledge, and tools that will help to make your own business a success!